Today’s guest is Natalie Fawn Danelishen, a.k.a. @Chesschick01 on Twitter. We spoke about her phenomenal success on raising awareness for the Austrian School, economics, and liberty, via Elon Musk’s social media giant, the Twitter platform. Beforehand, she talked about her own road to reach the Mises Institute, in Auburn, Alabama. Afterwards, we discussed how a determined person could attempt to repeat her own journey on Twitter, to further drive significant inroads into the Left’s domination of most social media outlets. Along the way, we also covered many other related and tangential subjects.
- 0:00 – Intro
- 2:49 – Natalie’s own personal road to Austrian Economics
- 5:36 – The rise of @ChessChick01 on Twitter
- 8:27 – Memorable breakthrough days on gaining followers
- 9:21 – Strategies or randomness to gain followers?
- 10:14 – Is Twitter an echo chamber or can it genuinely help push liberty?
- 12:03 – How to deal with online criticism
- 14:13 – Is Twitter the best social media channel to focus on?
- 16:05 – Is Elon Musk an agent for the ‘Establishment’?
- 18:15 – Natalie’s advice on how to build up your own Twitter ‘presence’
- 24:08 – Monetising your Twitter channel
- 25:23 – Is it worth purchasing a blue check mark?
- 27:24 – Final thoughts on achieving Twitter success
- 28:44 – Wrap-up
Natalie Fawn Danelishen’s Twitter page:
If you liked today’s show, please help us push the message of liberty by liking the video and subscribing to the channel. If you could also push and share this video down your own favourite social media channels, then we can assure you that the Goddess of Liberty will grant you a Triumph of Honour in Freedom Heaven.