On today’s Libertarianism.UK Podcast, our guest is the spectacular and unmissable Godfrey Bloom speaking about King Charles the Woke, Brexit, money printing, central bank digital currencies (CBDCs), Klaus Schwab, Rishi Sunak, the BBC, and much more in between. Just sit back, while we light the blue touch paper, and enjoy!
- 0:00 – Intro
- 2:10 – King Charles the Woke
- 5:00 – Do we need a better King?
- 10:31- UK heading towards a republic?
- 14:00 – Is it worth voting for any current mainstream British politicians?
- 21:00 – How can we rid ourselves of the BBC?
- 29:08 – What lies behind the state propaganda campaign for CBDCs?
- 37:04 – Will CBDCs fail before they even arrive?
- 42:49 – How has Brexit gone so far?
- 46:27 – Wrap-up
Godfrey Bloom home page:
If you liked today’s show, please help us push the message of liberty by liking the video and subscribing to the channel. If you could also push and share this video down your own favourite social media channels, then we can absolutely assure you that the Goddess of Liberty will grant you a Triumph of Honour in Freedom Heaven.