On today’s show we spoke with Jeff Deist, Ron Paul’s right-hand man for many years, and for ten years the President of the Ludwig von Mises Institute in Auburn, Alabama. We spoke about global libertarian strategy and divided the conversation into three segments. First of all, we discussed ‘what’ is libertarianism trying to achieve; then we pondered ‘why’ people should try to promote it; and then we moved into ‘how’ it can be achieved.
- 0:00 – Intro
- 2:00 – What is Libertarianism trying to achieve?
- 5:14 – What are the main challenges to Libertarianism?
- 10:28 – Is the WEF on the run?
- 14:16 – Why should we try to promote Libertarianism?
- 18:20 – Preaching to the Remnant
- 24:47 – Collaboration with political groupings
- 27:58 – Ron Paul’s Blimp
- 28:12 – What can people do as individuals to help achieve global liberty?
- 31:07 – Mises Institute news
- 34:13 – Wrap-up
The online masters program discussed on the show can be found here:
Per Bylund’s new primer book on economics can be found here:
Jeff Deist’s new book on politics can be found here:
If you liked today’s show, please try to help us push the message of liberty by liking the podcast and subscribing to the appropriate video channel. Also, if you could push and share the Youtube video or this post down your own favourite social media channels, then we can assure you that the Gods and Goddesses of Liberty will smile down upon you from Ancapistan Heaven! 😊