Today’s guest is Christopher Lingle, a Professor of Economics at the Escuela de Negocios at Universidad Francisco Marroquín in Guatemala and a Visiting Senior Fellow at the American Institute of Economic Research, along with connections to several other academic posts. We spoke about the political economy of Covid, along with other topics related to Covid repression and the possibility of future political repression under the global flag of ‘environmental protection’. Along the way, we also mentioned the Great Barrington Declaration, the Swedish response to Covid, the World Economic Forum, and several other tangentially aligned subjects.
- 0:00 – Intro
- 1:24 – Who is Christopher Lingle and what is his academic background?
- 4:08 – Where did he get stuck during the Covid period?
- 5:43 – Thoughts on Professor Neil Ferguson
- 13:08 – Thoughts on the Swedish Response
- 20:49 – Jeffrey Tucker’s Covid article in the Epoch Times
- 24:23 – Background interventions by the IMF, Bill Gates, and the WEF?
- 32:10 – Will people accept environmental repression?
- 38:42 – How can we resist the almost inevitable environmental repression?
- 45:22 – Did we miss anything?
- 46:51 – Wrap-up
Christopher at the AIER:
Christopher on Facebook:
Jeffrey Tucker’s article on libertarian elites over Covid, as mentioned in the program:
If you liked today’s show, please help us push the message of liberty by liking the video and subscribing to the channel. If you could also push and share this video down your own favourite social media channels, then we can assure you that the Goddess of Liberty will grant you a spectacular Triumph of Honour in the bounds of Freedom Heaven.