On today’s Libertarianism.UK Podcast, our guest is the spectacular and unmissable Godfrey Bloom speaking about King Charles the Woke, Brexit, money printing, central bank digital currencies (CBDCs), Klaus Schwab, Rishi Sunak, the BBC, and much more in between. Just sit back, while we light the blue touch paper, and enjoy!
- 0:00 – Intro
- 2:10 – King Charles the Woke
- 5:00 – Do we need a better King?
- 10:31- UK heading towards a republic?
- 14:00 – Is it worth voting for any current mainstream British politicians?
- 21:00 – How can we rid ourselves of the BBC?
- 29:08 – What lies behind the state propaganda campaign for CBDCs?
- 37:04 – Will CBDCs fail before they even arrive?
- 42:49 – How has Brexit gone so far?
- 46:27 – Wrap-up
Godfrey Bloom home page:
If you liked today’s show, please help us push the message of liberty by liking the video and subscribing to the channel. If you could also push and share this video down your own favourite social media channels, then we can absolutely assure you that the Goddess of Liberty will grant you a Triumph of Honour in Freedom Heaven.
Andy and Godfrey, you have both done a great job here. And yes, it goes beyond monarchism and wokery. I do hope that you have secured a copy of this video in as many “jurisdictions” as you have friends in. If people in the future can understand the points made here, the world will become a far better place.
I fully expect that we’ll be Gulaged off Youtube at some point, hence the Rumble alternative. But hopefully we’ll last a while yet before we reach that point.