In today’s show, our guest is Dominic Frisby, the TV show host, financial expert, voice talent, author, comedian, and musician. In the style of ‘Desert Island Discs’, we discuss his first album, ‘Libertarian Love Songs’, especially his ode to Lord Adonis, via his Brexit song, which he sang in Parliament Square on Brexit night.
You can find out more about ‘Libertarian Love Songs’, here:
To see Dominic perform in the West End, on the 3rd of May , go here:
The ‘Gammon & Proud’ and ‘Anthems for the Excommunicated’ albums mentioned in the show can also be found here:
Dominic’s Sub-Stack market commentary page, mentioned near the end of the show, can be found here:
Some of the words below have been transcribed for us by Father Ted.
- 0:00 – Intro
- 2:13 – National Anthem of Libertaria
- 10:58 – Keyboard Warrior & Hate Speech
- 14:04 – 17 Million Feck-Offs – A Song About Brexit & Two Black Eyes
- 18:54 – Maybe Song
- 21:26 – Feck the Government
- 28:28 – Secretly in Love with Nigel Farage
- 31:08 – Passive Aggression
- 31:48 – The Gobbledeegook Song
- 32:45 – Ode To A Compost Heap
- 35:39 – Gammon & Proud, and Other Projects
- 39:00 – General Feeling About Being a Libertarian
- 39:49 – Wrap up
If you want to see more content like this, please like, share, and subscribe to this content and click the notification bell.